A MIXED - VARIETY OF ENGLISH TEACHING POSITION IN JAKARTA!!!
* We are hiring 3 teachers:
- 1 Elementary School Teacher
- 1 Secondary School teacher
- 1 high school teacher
* Position: Jakarta, Indonesia
* Start date: Feb 26, 2020, at the school in Jakarta, Indonesia
(start date is non-negotiable)
* School type: elementary school, middle school, and high school classes.
** What do you know about us?
- In its seventh decade, JIKS is known the world over as an accomplished school, one that has weathered many storms and emerged as a positive, multicultural, and innovative learning environment. The JIKS student body represents over 60 nationalities, with more than 2400 total students.
** We are looking for English teachers who are:
- JIKS is seeking three dedicated ESL instructors beginning March 2020 (successful applicants will be expected to attend training days February 26th, 27th, and 28th).
- The applicant must have a University degree from an English speaking country
- A minimum of 5 years' experience teaching English as a second language. Preference will be given to those with experience at an international school.
** Take a look at the salary and benefits!
Benefits include a competitive salary based on proven teaching experience and University degree level, Employer-sponsored KITAS and two vacations per year.
- Salary: $2,700 - $3,000 / month after tax
- Housing allowance and lunch allowance will be added on top of salary (will see when the teacher gets offered by the school)
- Ending contract bonus: USD 1,200
- Visa: the school will sponsor a visa. The school will also reimburse the total visa fee to the teacher once the teacher finished their contract with the school
- There are summer and winter paid vacation
- Salary increase based on quarterly evaluation
** How to apply?
- If you are interested in our school, send your CV, degree, teaching certificate and your profile picture to our HR department
- Please mention on your application title: JIKS_Your name
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers