About our school
1. Newton Kindergarten is a frontier kindergarten in Suzhou. Serving both the
domestic and international market with two individual programs.
Newton Kindergarten’s international and bilingual programs for domestic
residents and foreign passport holders uphold a commitment to excellence
in early education.
2. Our main principle is bilingual education and by focusing on a two
language environment, Newton students are given a natural advantage in
both English & Chinese from an early age.
Who are we looking for?
1 homeroom teacher who can start working immediately
1. From English speaking countries
2. Hold BA degree at least
3. Have experience teaching and working with kids
4. Accountable, passionate and are willing to relocate in Suzhou, China
1. Student age: 2 - 6 years old
2. Class size: 18 - 22 kids
3. Local homeroom teacher-coordinator in each class
4. Monday to Friday schedule, two days off on Saturday and Sunday
5. Working day: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
6. International curriculum provided
Salary and package offered
1. Salary: 21,000 RMB
2. Settle in bonus: 5,000 RMB
3. Ending contract bonus: 6,000 RMB
4. Renewal contract bonus: 5,000 RMB
5. Summer and winter holiday fully paid
6. 5 days Christmas holiday
7. Enjoy all Chinese National and Public holiday
About Suzhou city
1. Tourists to Suzhou mainly like the extensive gardens and the water towns.
It is one of the wealthiest cities and has been known for its high culture,
academic excellence, and wealth for many generations.
2. Of all the hundreds of cities and towns in China, Suzhou ranks 18th on
TripAdvisor in 2016. It's main draws are its cultural attractions such as its
ancient Chinese gardens that Chinese and many foreigners think are
exquisitely designed and some old "water towns" that are towns with
canals. People also enjoy the museums, refined Chinese music and
theater, some old buildings, and the gourmet restaurants.
How to apply?
Send your CV, a copy of your BA degree, TEFL certificate and a headshot photo
to the email address
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers